Friday, November 21, 2008

ON TO TRINITY

I had felt for years that I wanted to do something in math and the ministry. After receiving my BA with a major in math and a minor in physics, I felt God led me to Trinity Divinity School in the Chicago area. I received some wonderful instruction from the staff at Trinity. After a year there, I felt very unsettled about what God had for me in days to come. As I prayed about direction during the summer after that first year of seminary, I received a phone call from Francis Grubbs. Will you come to Hutchinson to teach math and Bible at Central Christian? It seemed right and I felt confirmation from Ezekiel 3:22, "Arise, go forth into the plain and I will there talk with thee." So it was off to the plains of Kansas and all that God had prepared for me and I had no idea how much God had to say.

No comments: